Weed has become a staple in modern society, and with good reason. It’s a relaxing way to take the edge off and can provide some serious benefits when it comes to wellness. But like any drug, weed has its downsides. For one, it can be addictive, which can lead to irresponsible behaviour. Plus, weed is illegal in most places, which means you might have to sneak around to get your fix. In this blog post, we will take a look at all the Weed Stash locations in Grand Theft Auto 5 so that you can navigate your way around the city without getting caught. We also include tips on how to get the most out of your stash and avoid getting busted by the cops. If you’re like most gamers, you probably have a favourite spot to stash your weed when you’re out and about in GTA 5.
But where is that spot? And is it safe? In this blog post, we will explore all the Weed Stash locations in Grand Theft Auto 5 so you can safely and legally stash your weed wherever you go. From secluded hillsides to busy city streets, we’ll take a look at every location.
Where to find Weed Stash in Grand Theft Auto 5
If you’re looking to stock up on some legal marijuana in Grand Theft Auto 5, be sure to check out these stash locations.
In the Jefferson Memorial area of Rockstar’s open-world game, you can find a small stash hidden behind some bushes. It’s close to a pier and a bus stop, so it’s easy to get to.
In Hove Beach, southeast of Shoreside Vale, there is a large green area with several trees and bushes. This is the perfect place to hide your stash if you’re looking for discretion.
In Mount Chiliad, north of Los Santos International Airport, you can find a marijuana grow operation owned by Marco Schmitt. This is the only location in the game where you can purchase weed outright; however, it’s not always stocked with what you want, so it pays to check back often. You’ll also find an interesting collection of weapons and cars here.
Where to find Weed Stash in Los Santos
In Grand Theft Auto V, there are a total of 16 Weed Stashes spread across Los Santos. Each stash contains a varying amount of high-quality cannabis, so it’s important to know where to find them all.
1. The airport – In the southern part of the airport, near the loading zone, you’ll find a small wooden shed with a locked door. Inside, you’ll find a small stash of cannabis.
2. The golf course – Just north of Paleto Bay, on the golf course itself, you’ll find a large pile of dirt next to some bushes. This is the weed stash for Paleto Ranch residents.
3. Mount Chiliad – On Mount Chiliad, in the northeast section of town, you’ll find a small cabin hidden among the trees. Once inside, you’ll find a large stash of high-quality marijuana.
4. Fort Zancudo – South of Downtown Los Santos, on top of Fort Zancudo Military Base, you’ll find an abandoned tank nestled among some scrubby bushes and trees. Inside this tank is the weed stash for Fort Zancudo residents.
5. Ammu-Nation – In eastern Blaine County inside Ammu-Nation store number 7, you can find a small stash of cannabis hidden behind some boxes in the back room (requires entry code).
6. Elysian Fields Racecourse – In western Elysian Fields just east of Vinewood Hills
Where to find Weed Stash in San Andreas
There are a few different places in San Andreas where you can find weed. One place is the drug store on Franklin, which is usually stocked up with some high-quality bud. Another place to look for weed is at your local gang hangout – most likely they will have some good stuff stashed away. If you’re looking for the best quality buds, however, you’ll need to head to a dispensary.
There are plenty of places to find weed stash in Grand Theft Auto V.
The first place you should check is the player’s personal property. This includes cars, garages, apartments and even businesses.
If the player has planted a cannabis crop, there will be a weed stash scattered around the plantation.
Cannabis can also be found growing wild in San Andreas. Keep an eye out for patches of green marijuana plants that may be close to inaccessible or hidden spots.
Some players prefer to store their weed stash away from prying eyes, so they can smuggle it in and out of the game without being detected by the police. Several safe houses in San Andreas are perfect for this purpose.
Where to find Weed Stash in Vice City
In Grand Theft Auto Vice City, there are a total of seven stash locations where weed can be found. Each stash has a different number of plants and/or buds, so it is important to search all of them to find the most amount of marijuana. The following is a list of all seven Weed Stash locations in GTA Vice City:
1) On the rooftop of the North Point Mall – There are four plants and two buds at this stash.
2) In the apartment complex just north of Little Haiti – There are six plants and four buds at this stash.
3) In the abandoned building just northeast of Fort Baxter Air Base – There are nine plants and six buds at this stash.
4) In front of Phil’s Bowling Alley – There are four plants and two buds at this stash.
5) The Martinez Household – This is a secret weed stash that cannot be accessed until after completing the mission “The Job”. After completing this mission, go back to the Martinez Household and enter through their bedroom window. Inside, there are five plants and three buds at this stash.
6) On top of Sunbeam Island – This is very hard to find weed stash that requires swimming across Lake Humboldt to get to it. Once on top of Sunbeam Island, look for a small outbuilding with an open door next to some palm trees. Inside, there are nine plants and five buds at this stash.
7) At the
In this article, we have compiled a list of all Weed Stash locations in Grand Theft Auto 5. By reading this article, you will be able to find all the secret stashes and store your drugs safely. If you are looking for a specific weed stash location, our list can help you find it easily. Be sure to read through the entire article so that you know where to look for all the hidden stashes!